Sunday, November 1, 2009

What's in Your Shopping Cart?

so i was looking forward to today to see, oh, this random someone i had developed feelings for. this is the second time he's cancelled on me last minute. yeah, i've detached myself big time. i took the day off from work and everything. besides concluding that men are bastards, i've realized to not put in so much efforts when i don't feel them being reciprocated. so, what can make this young lass feel better? retail therapy...at wal-mart!

note: i thought wal-mart was more practical than going to the nearest mall. i did not gain any thrill from wal-mart or its environment.

picture this: you see a young woman, with a polished look, walking ever so gracefully. what's the catch? her cart is full of the most random items. most notably, it consists of about 10 packs of feminine products (includes wipes, panty liners, and good ol' pads). yeah that's me! i really didn't need all that but i have the buy-in-bulk syndrome. i did it mostly to get the adrenaline rush of people passing by and giving me funny looks. people are so nosy. is it really necessary to judge me based on what's in my shopping cart? jeeez.

exciting day to say the least [end sarcasm]. what if we had a shopping cart in life. i would have pessimism, sarcasm (because you can never have too much), procrastination, and a heap of dreams in my cart. what would you put in yours?

i must be getting old because i think it's time for my nap. i'm feeling quite agitated. i wish dreams can be converted into reality.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment